Large Structure Checklist
It’s the customer’s responsibility to check town requirements!
- This is generally on average a 6-month process
- Drawings, 1 month. Regular drawings take about 2-4 weeks and cost 500.00. Sealed/stamped drawings cost 1000.00 and take 4-6 weeks
- Township approval, 1-2 months. Once you have your drawings, please submit them to the town for Final approval.
- Foundation, 1-2 months. We do not do the foundation but work with different companies based on your needs and location. Please ask for foundation contact information from your sales rep
- Foundation is done, Build process 2-3 months. Once the foundation is done please contact us as we like to take final measurements to ensure a proper installation. Once the measurements are sent over, we should have a rough install date.
- Please note, there is nothing we can do to expedite orders or drawings.
- Drawings are a separate cost and an order for drawings needs to be in place to receive them.
Check town requirements for foundation
Frost Protected Foundation
- 8″ off of ground contact adding to the longevity
- Most towns will require this foundation
- Simplest foundation to do
- Some towns will allow this