Amish Sheds NJ. Amish Mike’s Traditional Series sheds provide a solution for all of your storage needs. Our Traditional Series shed is the most economical choice for your shed using:
- Top grade lumber
- T-1-11 siding
- Our Traditional trim package and hardware.
Our Traditional Series shed floors are built with:
- Pressure-treated 4×4 skids
- 2×4 floor joists 16” on-center
- 5/8” exterior grade plywood
- The walls and roofs are framed with grade “A” 2×4 studs and rafters 16” on-center.
- The roof rafters are covered with 1/2” plywood sheathing and 30-year architectural shingles.
- Heat shield is also available on the plywood roof sheathing.
- Traditional sheds have 1”x4” T-1-11 roof lines with 4” overhangs.
Traditional sheds include 18”x27” windows with choice of shutters or trim, and the doors are standard doors with barn trim. The door is the same color as the shed. When ordering a Traditional Series shed, you have the choice of body, trim, and shingle color
The Traditional Series includes 3 shed lines:
- Premium Quality: The Premium Quality shed line is built using 5/8” Dura-temp T-1-11 siding. Vinyl siding is also available in the Premium Quality series for an additional fee, which includes steel/fiberglass insulated doors, and your choice of Dutch lap or shiplap siding.
- Standard Quality: The Standard Quality shed line is built using ½” Dura-temp T-1-11 siding. Vinyl siding is not available in this line.
- Value Series: The Value Series shed line is built using ½” T-1-11 siding and ½” orientated strand board (O.S.B.) roof sheathing. Vinyl siding is not available in this line.